Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tricks and Tarts

A Girl made of darkness
Walks through my impending sensibilities
Meanders in the heat of the burning mind
Never loses the exclusive soul of what goes silent
Left behind in the shivering cold, on the city’s edge
Becomes my own mind
You know where you dart
With speeding trains of caffeine and cocaine crossing through the heart
When the pounding in your chest rises with the hour’s glass
I know where you run
When it breaks the magic of your sway
The naked snow swims in luscious, remote skies
Bleeds chill into her pallid skin
Will you let me in?
Greasy garbage queues are huddled to form the city’s mass
You smoke away your sanity’s last
Here we are
So You must elevate
Fix it though, before You raise the bar
Don’t run anymore
Try to fly afar
Who wonders now, why we did we jump off the rock and onto the boat?
Rites of passage will wither away in the choking noise
You will be left your dark vein and a bruised life
Girl, you can gladly find
You are no more a leftover human child
Your Dark was in quanta
Dispenses every hour in packets of cigarettes and torment
Your Light is a secret whiplash
But you’d rather feign fractured elegance
Than try to make it alright
Leave, in a while
Write, I will
Not odes to aphorisms
The girls I commonly find.
Of something to myself, remind
I once met a raging storm
She called herself A girl
A girl who owned my mind

No comments: