Saturday, December 29, 2007

Are you being served?

I turned 17 today. And I am fucking mad.

Quote :"Your non-chalance upsets me"

Reply: "Your quotes-by-Bergman life upsets me ..Your approximate conversations about Dostoevsky even when you can't pronounce his name accurately,upsets me.I am appalled by the fact that God fucking Lord allows room for such significant divine errors where You actually possess a human skin and seasons havent helped you shed that serpent ever.Your need for public consent and applause upsets me.Your bouregoise nose of Lower East Side uppity Politesse in the garb of a fucked up rascist bent upsets me.Your jejune litanies of a great capitalist America upset me.Your supremely screwed up attempts to play Street and Slick when you are around me upset me.Your documented frequency of head-bobbing at every single city event at Chi upsets. Above all...Your now famous, reclaimed virginity(Hymen Posideon),while deflowered by a dildo,upsets me the most!"
Its justice that I am chosen to break and then reshape You(pretty thing)coz..I can and I must.
Coz as long as I break hearts, its love enough for me.

No comments: