Saturday, December 29, 2007

Musiqua

A slice of music , a charm wrapped in cellophane, a blue rhythm dancing on a mahogany table.The notes spill over from a Celtic goblet,dipped in liquer,armadale or stoli. Inebriated music, this.
A cut through a song and a cultic cure for the ailing spirit.
The fierce rapture of Nada Brahma , the divine damage and the path to reconstruction, the rebuild stature from earth’s magma to the opulence of nature.
Couplets piercing a stone’s heart, left singing in the Rock Valley, a dent in History and a broken mark of Time..
The hymn of heavens, a slow combustion and a slower churning of desire in His devout chest.
The crests and troughs, the oblivion embowering calm and vice versa..
Distortion along the edges of a metallic razor. Stings and sings and repeats it all.

The interregnum.

Pages of Ages, written on the gaunt faces of redolent paper. Slam Poetry and the harmony to accompany the main course of verbal rapidity.
Sound-open to interpretation.
Silence-open to relocation.
Either in lieu or in abundance of the familiar auditory metaphors and despite a kinesthetic demeanor, Music lifts me up.


Interim

I will re-arrange the rules,redefine that regressional attitude and force you to re-assess your stance on Life and vegan food and leather.I am greatly appreciative of the fact that my 174 cms seem so petrifying to you that you quiver and quake while conversing me,despite your "Decades of experience" and my 20 odd years pitted in reverse. I am not aggressive. If I truly was, I would have scythed your kidneys out and played golf with them. I merely am derivative and mostly calculate my responses from the subjective social conditioning.In my wake I will leave an empire or a post modern legacy of perspicacious analysis and state of being.You will leave a trail of peroxide dementia and bad makeup tips.I dont particularly care for Legends or Icons, I am a nimble icono-"p"-last.I will leave you cold and stunned and everything in between when I strike my final blow,I am just bout as hazardous as a well-oiled kitana sitting in the ancient cupboard waiting for the juiciest of heads.Here is the difference, You might be predisposed but I am ready Right Now.

There nothing even remotely as noxious as I,when provoked

No comments: